logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline [GM]LockOn  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:02:03 AM(UTC)
[GM]LockOn

Groups: Registered, Staff

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Update:
Good News Exile Family!!!
We want to thank our loyal supporters as Exile will stay OPEN. We understand this has been a tough time for us. Donations have not been flowing in as they should and we (Blitz/Bow) have been paying for the server to stay open out of our own bank account each month. We are asking for small donations to help keep the server running longer, we have made it 8 years thus far due to our players who have been nothing but great, with that said we are in the process of removing all of the negative/toxic players and adding new features to better your gaming experiences. Invite your friends to have a good time and grow our family larger! We love you all, and hope you continue to make exile great. See you on the battle front in PVP.

Side note - We are in the process of adding a new stat rune to add +1 to an existing stat when used. This is not to replace the current stat runes.

Exile Staff

Edited by moderator Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:17:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked [GM]LockOn for this useful post.
Monki on 7/26/2018(UTC), -Him on 7/27/2018(UTC)
Offline Evptykoi  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 11:23:40 AM(UTC)
Evptykoi

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 6 post(s)
If you wanna keep it rolling - you need a major updates.

1. Reducing stat points given from pvp rankings.
2. Making accessories way cheaper that are in web mall or making them free, making a gear pieces free.
3. Adding pvp quest
4. Making bosses worth to farm, that comes from new lapises you should add.

Think about old, but think about new more - server has failed to grow because its painfully slow to get geared.
People left for now because it was slow and took forever to fill raids and wait players during the pvp.

From now on donations should come from new stuff you should add and OJs and customs.
Unfortunately if you don't do any major changes, next month will be last one. Listen to your players
and don't call them toxic haters if they give you some ideas.
thanks 11 users thanked Evptykoi for this useful post.
Smuggler on 7/26/2018(UTC), Dandi on 7/26/2018(UTC), IIIl on 7/26/2018(UTC), Katie on 7/26/2018(UTC), Nadine on 7/26/2018(UTC), Alam on 7/26/2018(UTC), Maicie on 7/26/2018(UTC), Serendipity. on 7/26/2018(UTC), Escaflowne on 7/26/2018(UTC), -Him on 7/27/2018(UTC), Jaed on 8/4/2018(UTC)
Offline [Demon]Dutchie  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 7:44:25 PM(UTC)
[Demon]Dutchie

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
iz funny cus people make drama
thanks 2 users thanked [Demon]Dutchie for this useful post.
Escaflowne on 7/26/2018(UTC), Katie on 7/26/2018(UTC)
Offline -Argon-  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 11:58:21 PM(UTC)
FatherArgon

hahaha its like i am watching a drama movie.. its just a game guys play or leave no need any drama :p the problem is just 1 on exile you ppl crying all the time making too mutch drama instead of playing some pvp..
Offline Jaed  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2018 3:34:18 PM(UTC)
Jaed

-I agree with Evptykoi. Farming is fun to some extent but the reason I left is how difference PVP rank stat points make. I know it's been hard to work towards these ranks but you should also know that it discourages new players to keep farming for PVP gears and leave eventually(as reaching those ranks is much harder than getting gears).
-I actually enjoyed farming letters back in EC/RB. I don't think farming should be made any easier if a little bit harder. The business model should stay as it is (Pay for Convenience).
-Adding some old gears with reworked stats(or something else?) that can be farmed by old and new players(without giving one party a significant advantage over another) will give server more aliveness and welcome new players.
-One more thing, if the new stuff is added their prices will go very high as people seem to have accumulated a lot of EPs here. I saw people buying 30$ donation for 1500 EPs(???). This is what kills the economy. EP is the most important trading currency and its value has decreased significantly. <--(Main problem here)
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a nice day.

Edited by user Saturday, August 04, 2018 3:42:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline DaddyArgon  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2018 2:24:50 PM(UTC)
FatherArgon

jaed is tottaly right... the max rank for stat points is yellow III...the max stat points are 300 points.. ppls playing too mutch to get at this rank bc its not easy.. but a new player even with max item dont have a chance vs someone max ranked bc of this 300 more stat points.. its logical.. for me that must be changed new players must have a chance to fight all ranks..its pvp server if a new player cant kill cant get pvp what is he going to do; thats only my opinion i would have changed that and i would remove the damage absoritation and the +defense of the pvp accs..anyway change things or not server is rly good and i am having rly fun..it can get even better and it will.. cya in pvp