logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline [Admin-Light]BIitz  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2018 11:41:00 PM(UTC)
[Admin-Light]BIitz

Groups: Registered, Staff

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Thank you to those people ( you know who you are :) ) who helped us meet our goal last month of $270.00 to pay for Exile's host.
Right now , we have almost $100 already, so only $170.00 left to go.
Anyone who wants to help, send me or Bow a pm, and if you contribute $15 , we will give you any one of the $30 donation packages.

The great thing about Exile is we have a small base of VERY loyal players, some who have been with us since the beginning , and they are the ones that are keeping Exile up at the moment. I want to thank them for being there for Exile when it was needed.
I do't think we will have any risk of closing, as long as we have this base of loyal friends.

As soon as we meet the goal of $270.00 , I will DOUBLE the % chance of all drops from the Crocs and Devilkin in KI. This will make it SO EASY to get FULL MAXXED STATS.
I will increase the drop % by 100% as soon as we meet the goal, as no more money or donations would be needed. As I have said many times before, I was never in this for profit.

Long Live Exile !<3

Edited by user Thursday, August 09, 2018 4:08:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked [Admin-Light]BIitz for this useful post.
[P] on 8/8/2018(UTC), [GS][#1]FUDGE on 8/9/2018(UTC), [GS]JaySee on 8/9/2018(UTC), iDEX on 8/9/2018(UTC), [Ruthless] on 8/9/2018(UTC), [GS]HANCKOK on 8/9/2018(UTC), bladeanu on 8/10/2018(UTC), Joy on 8/11/2018(UTC), [Harley] on 8/12/2018(UTC), Daniel on 8/13/2018(UTC)