logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline [Admin-Light]BIitz  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 9:03:06 PM(UTC)
[Admin-Light]BIitz

Groups: Registered, Staff

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Effective immediately , I have removed stat nosses from the web item mall. The amount of stat points given by these nosses are making players too powerful.
I am also removing all nosses and undying nosses from drops in game.

I am uploading a patch to "fix" some ranger/sin skills, as this class is not very effective.Some of the changes are:
2 second unpottable stun from Fatal hit
Lowered cooldown on Fantom Assault, Gruesome Zone and Gruesome Attack.

Also increased range and lowered the cooldown on Party Dispel for healers , this is due to the recent amount of spamming Attribute Remove.

I hope these changes help make pvp a little more fun and a little more balanced.

I will remove all undyings from all warehouses and inventories by August 30.So, use them up now , while you have them.

Edited by user Monday, July 10, 2017 9:08:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked [Admin-Light]BIitz for this useful post.
Traitor on 7/10/2017(UTC), [S][Harley] on 7/11/2017(UTC), FullMetalBish on 7/12/2017(UTC)
Offline Kodi  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 6:48:12 AM(UTC)
FullMetalBish

Groups: Registered
Man
Czech Republic

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thank you Santa for fulfilling my wish from last Christmas "Make a Wish" event where I asked him to remove all nosses from the game!

P.S.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Farmerella  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:10:16 AM(UTC)
[NOOB]

Is it possible to make individual buffs and melon icecream/weaponmastery noss undying?
Sick of having to rebuff after every death. The time wasted there could be used to pvp.
Offline [Admin]Pure  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 10:43:45 AM(UTC)
[Admin]Pure

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kodi Go to Quoted Post
Thank you Santa for fulfilling my wish from last Christmas "Make a Wish" event where I asked him to remove all nosses from the game!

P.S.
UserPostedImage

You never know when Santa hits Ho Ho Ho
UserPostedImage
Offline [Admin-Light]BIitz  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:07:04 PM(UTC)
[Admin-Light]BIitz

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Ok, I have received a lot of feedback about this. While many do not want undyings, many are also saying no pvp because I removed them. So, here is what I want you to do:
Make ONE reply to this post, explaining why you do or do not want them. I can do 3 things , I can keep them removed, put them back in, or put them back in , but with lower stats.
Only one reply per person.
So:
Keep them out of game?
Add them back?
Add them back, but at reduced stats.

Everyone's vote counts. So please reply with your vote.
Offline [Captain]Cool  
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:11:29 PM(UTC)
RSEVIL

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Add them back.
First it gives ppl to farm something farming for eps always borring and while we farm we start pvp so they help to start pvp. As they drop in game everyone can get them by farming izily or by using eps as ppl sell them. As far i believe u rather add them or remove its same thing cuz it will make ppl come to same place. Without nosses ppl get less def but opponent will also get less attack so its same thing. Just those doesn't use them think they make ppl strong. Think logical about it For e.g : I am on fighter i use hp str dex rec wis and luc undying and my opponent is warrior he also use same nosses so it makes us same stats or rather its any other class they not like one class can use specific ones so its just same rather opponent is boracle/warrior/guard/pagan/hunter/sin all use them all will get stats increased by same amount of 50 so it doesn't make anyone strong just stats increase but others also.
So rather keeping them will give something to farm and something to buy with eps without them nothing to farm just only eps and no use of collecting stacks of eps when nothing to be bought with them except gears, weapons and rrs.

Edited by user Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:16:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Plu  
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:22:46 PM(UTC)
Hermann

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Keep them out completely

Exile has too many stats already.

And there will always be a group of players who cannot farm/buy them at a time.

thanks 1 user thanked Hermann for this useful post.
Frea on 7/15/2017(UTC)
Offline [S]Days  
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:29:55 PM(UTC)
Days

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
[Admin-Light wrote:
BIitz;1242]Ok, I have received a lot of feedback about this. While many do not want undyings, many are also saying no pvp because I removed them. So, here is what I want you to do:
Make ONE reply to this post, explaining why you do or do not want them. I can do 3 things , I can keep them removed, put them back in, or put them back in , but with lower stats.
Only one reply per person.
So:
Keep them out of game?
Add them back?
Add them back, but at reduced stats.

Everyone's vote counts. So please reply with your vote.

Well, now that new lapises were added then you should remove them, they were ok before but now we got some more stats bcz of new lapises... Also if by "undyings" you mean nosses then yes because no point of removing undying if you're keeping normal nosses
:)) Remove them but leave atk speed noss and icecreams ofc :D.
but i'd rather them 1000000 x more than new lapises bcz new lapises won't be easy for new players (with donation exeption ofc :)) to get it
so old players have + stats bcz of rank and more stats bcz of the lapis since they have many eps from many months / years to buy :)

Edited by user Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:32:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline [Admin]Hell  
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:39:29 PM(UTC)
[Admin]Hell

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Keep them out of game
Offline Conor  
#10 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:01:44 PM(UTC)
Conor

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Undyings made people log in and farm. Meaning it makes people spend more time in game. And most of the time, this triggered pvp.
If you're going to remove the undyings, I hope you include the regular nosses too.

I also agree with making the speed attack nosses undyings, it's a pain having to buff them after every death
Offline -Harley-  
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:43:31 PM(UTC)
[S][Harley]

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
keep them out
its harder for those that dont donate to obtain them but they can easily farm ep to buy the single use ones.
make the stat rec runes drop more as they are much less drop ( except at crocs ) or the festival box which drops undyings let it drop the stat rec runes instead, people will still farm and can still use or sell them to buy the single use noss off the web mall
UserPostedImage
Offline Minni  
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:53:08 PM(UTC)

Add them back?
that is part of our build...
thanks 1 user thanked 6 for this useful post.
Emese on 7/15/2017(UTC)
Offline Farm247  
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:24:04 PM(UTC)
[NOOB]

Idc if they removed or not, it won't affect pvp at all. That 10:1 HP:ATK ratio stays around the same.
But do something about the BFR, add them to crocs and voting bags pls. Only 12 of them drop / day for how many players? And most of us like to play more than just one class.

Edited by user Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:30:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Jaehee  
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 11:57:34 PM(UTC)
Jaehee

Remove, greatly hinders players when they run out of undying in the middle of PvP.
Offline Sureal  
#15 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:06:31 AM(UTC)
Anguish

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Keep them out, they're not essential for anybody's build unless you add them as an extension and at that it is only 3 hours you get to have them on so you must re supply yourself endlessly, it is pointless and a waste of effort. However if you remove them from the game completely it presents opportunity for new players and casuals to fine tune their builds without the aid of noss.
Offline Sparky[Pwns]  
#16 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:00:03 AM(UTC)
Sparky[Pwns]

keep them out
Offline [GS]Satyr  
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 1:12:21 PM(UTC)
[Lady]Satyr

Groups: Registered, GS Staff
Man
Lithuania

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Keep them
UserPostedImage
Offline gooby1000  
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:08:53 PM(UTC)
gooby1000

Man

keep them out
Offline Laughlin  
#19 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:26:00 PM(UTC)
Miramax

Man
Russian Federation

I believe that any doping should be outlawed.
Offline Kodi  
#20 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 7:05:59 AM(UTC)
FullMetalBish

Man
Czech Republic

Keep them out.
I disliked the fact that they have been added into the game from the very first day because I find them totally unnecessary in terms of making ubers even more uber and new players without them squishier.
Also I don't think that keeping undyings out of game would affect farming and pvp. We still have special rec runes that are worth to farm way more than undying nosses. Lower the drop rate for special rrs but make them farmable from regular mobs in KI and jungle. IMO it will make people want to farm again in these maps, thus having more natural pvp. Look what's going on these days, we have enough players online to fill the whole raid on both factions, yet people are lazy to start pvp just for the pvp itself. Even KI bosses are not attractive, we need Krakatoa or Queen Bowtox to get things going. And it's not because of summer. This has been happening for several weeks now.
I may be old fashioned but the more "improvements" are added into the game, the more it breaks the balance. When I first came to Exile, I immediately fell for it. It had not all those fancy little things, shiny gears and costumes, but the pvp was perfectly balanced and intense. No pvp trains were necessary to get a kill. It was not overly difficult to farm a decent gear for pvp even for newcomers, economy and prices were stable. Then we were told that new maps are coming, KI and jungle. But nobody told us about all the other things which will come along, including undying nosses.
Today we have max oj tokens, perfect lapises, new duals, yellow ranks, hero accessories... adding more stats and breaking the balance. I hate to see that ever since the new client Exile is slowly going the way that many other servers took and it brought them to oblivion.
I don't want Exile to perish anytime soon. It has dedicated owners and admins for so long, which is exceptional. The original Exile was very well designed. I know we cannot get it back, but I think we all need to consider the fact that by adding power stuff into the game we may not have a server to be alive and fun to play in the years to come.
Again, keep all nosses out of the game.

Edited by user Monday, July 17, 2017 7:09:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage