logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline [Admin-Light]BIitz  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 6:13:33 PM(UTC)
[Admin-Light]BIitz

Groups: Registered, Staff

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 19 post(s)
First , let me start by apologizing for not being in game lately. My job has me working long hours everyday , so I have not had much time to be in game. But that is going to change, because after Christmas and Holidays, my hours at work will be less.So you should see me more in game.

About rec toons , first there is no real solution to this problem. For example, It is not possible for me to write a script that will not allow a certain class to not link rec or abs. A lapis can only be made to link by toon level or in what item it is allowed to link in. Or you can change how much stats a lapis gives, or what stats it gives. That is all that can be done to a lapis.So, making it to where a lapis will not link for a dps toon is not possible.

This brings up the next problem. Absorption lapises. Most of the rectards I have researched have both ABS 6 and 7 linked.
Here is the thing about abs - there is no counter attack for them. There is a counter for dex, by having more dex. LUC seems to counter rec. And so on.
But there is not lapis or build you can link to counter ABS. I saw one rectard had 700 abs linked. That is just stupid.
That is just crazy to link 8 abs lapises on a dps toon. Now I know some casters, healers and tanks have ABS linked. I feel these classes can do well without these lapises.Some healers I talked to don't even link ABS. When a tank links them , it just makes them more rectard-like.
So, I am going to remove ABS. This is the FIRST STEP in trying to resolve the rectard problem. Reducing a rectards ABS by 700 should help and I will watch the results. Most server don't even have ABS, as there is not way to counter that lapis, except to go full strength, etc.

After I remove ABS, I am going to watch and listen. If this rectard issue continues , I may have to take further steps.
I am not going to make staff kick rectards from raids. Players have a right to link however they wish, except for ABS, which I am removing. The next lapis these rectards are linking is WizardForce lapises. Why does a DPS toon need INT,REC and WIS??? This is just crazy. Basically, these rectards only want to annoy players, because they can not really kill anyone, I know, I have seen their links.
Most of you have asked me to just kick these players, or reduce their rec. If I do it to them, I have to do it to all toons , including healers and pagans/mages/defenders/guardians.This is not possible, and it is not fair to healers and casters.
I can not remove the rec lapises from these rectards, as they will just relink them.
A lot of players would leave if I removed rec from all players.
It is not possible to put a cap on how much rec a toon can have. This is not possible to script or program.
Now that you know what is possible for me to do and what is not possible for me to do, you can see why I feel removing ABS is a good first step.
The next step I will definitely take is to make the Fatal Hit skill POTTABLE. Players petitioned me to make this skill as it was supposed to be, as on OS, which is an unpottable short skill, like 3-5 seconds. Well, I have to change it back to pottable because rectards sins and rangers have ruined it for everyone else.
So, to recap, I am going to remove all ABS and change the sin/ranger skill Fatal Hit back to pottable.

If this camping by rectards continues, I will add a debuff skill that will only work for healers. This skill will reduce the enemies rec 500. If 500 doesn't work, I will make it more. This skill will only work when a healer uses the skill and actually strikes the enemy with their weapon. This is not a casting skill. This means they will have to go to the enemy and actually hit him for this skill to work. This way, this skill can not be abused by BORCS or BP's.The reason for this healer only skill is for when a rectard camps them.So, if a rectard is on a healer camping them, the healer will be able to hit them with this skill, making it easier for the healers teammates to kill this useless toon.

I know some of you will not like me removing the ABS. Some will not like me making Fatal Hit pottable. And IF I add the rec debuff skill for healers, some of you will not like that either. But these are the only solutions I can come up with, and you can thank these useless, annoying players for forcing me to do this.
Please post any CONSTRUCTIVE and NON FLAMING comments below. That is why I posted it in this thread, so you can post your comments.Who knows, maybe one of you may have a better idea. I will let you know if it is possible or not.
But the rectards, who are abusing the linking available on Exile have forced my hand.ABS will be removed from all inventories and drops in the upcoming days.I will not compensate you for a removed ABS. It is a common lapis and it is easy to get.

Edited by moderator Monday, January 01, 2018 6:25:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 13 users thanked [Admin-Light]BIitz for this useful post.
Juuzou on 1/1/2018(UTC), [S][.Harley.] on 1/1/2018(UTC), GoDeep on 1/1/2018(UTC), Fayth on 1/1/2018(UTC), Jumpluff on 1/1/2018(UTC), Celzyus on 1/1/2018(UTC), Deni on 1/1/2018(UTC), Katie on 1/1/2018(UTC), [S]JJ on 1/1/2018(UTC), TrustNobody on 1/3/2018(UTC), [Ruthless] on 1/4/2018(UTC), Patu on 1/4/2018(UTC), Joy on 1/20/2018(UTC)
Offline [Master]Satyr  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 6:24:34 PM(UTC)
[Lady]Satyr

Groups: Registered, GS Staff
Man
Lithuania

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Slit their throats and sacrifice them to the dark overlord
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked [Lady]Satyr for this useful post.
GoDeep on 1/1/2018(UTC), Deni on 1/1/2018(UTC), Mandalore on 1/1/2018(UTC)
Offline GoDeep  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 6:42:45 PM(UTC)
GoDeep

Groups: Registered
Man
Ireland

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Blitz thats perfect!

I hope you implement this ASAP!

Remove ABS
Make Fatal Hit Pottable

and please dont forget about AR. There are some mages/pagans full rec who just spam AR.

Make AR single target.

PS. Healers can use HP or ABS build. Both work fine for them. So removing abs wont effect them that much. Except for those useless full rec leechers.

Edited by user Monday, January 01, 2018 6:48:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Celzyus  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 6:43:31 PM(UTC)
Celzyus

Man

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I think that calling them on the same way which players do is bad sir :D (rectards)
And well, you can make the Fatal Hit skill's effect time less than it is now to be more fair for the assassins/rangers instead of making it pottable.
ABS can be lowed instead of being removed, Well, I linked it on my warrior to test how's it on pvp and like you said, it's useless for a normal dps, Also think of the mages/pagans instead of giving healers more power to protect themselves, 'cause normally on pushes however it lasts, Healer is a backline and supporter and the skill even after making those rec toons vanish, It will effect the pvp for sure, Pagans and mages could have this skill with balanced cast time like 2 seconds and cooldown from 600 to 900 second, Originally the stuns which mages and pagans has is the backline defend for healers. Classes is built to be together as teamwork on the raid, Healers should be healing not protecting themselves, That's not their job, Most of their skills is not for attacking..

Edited by user Monday, January 01, 2018 6:55:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added "/rangers"

Forgiveness is one of the abilities that can not be gained so easily.
I'm the wave and wind drives me.
Offline Glalie  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 7:04:28 PM(UTC)
Jumpluff

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thanks a lot for this!!.

Also, i have some opinions about the rec classes motives and problems:

* About the AR skill, who some people talking about:
The fun of the pvp is switch eles faster, so this skill is 100% Incoherent and absurd (Yes, it's dispeleabble and poteabble, but a rec toon perma spamming this makes you harder to do this, principally if you are a healer).
Other problem is the Mage situation in pvp, actually, a BP completely outclasses him due to the faster casting. So.. The only real reason to make a mage is their 'Decent' aoe skills (Instant tornados and Thunders, and the 60 skill Kamain) an annoying earth shock stun and the AR.
My idea to solve this problem: Remove AR of the game, and change a few mage skills to add a little burst moments in their rotation.
For a example, Meteors is usually a useless skill (Little damage, long casting time,no real usefull effect) , so we can make Meteors a 1500 base damage skill with a instant casting and a 20s cooldown (For a example just.)Other skills can be changed are the Choirs, the stuns eartquakes, etc.
The original idea of a mage in a game is have a decent sustained damage and a burst windows, NO DO SUPPORTIVE PERMANENT OPTIONS (AR here).
Changes like this can make the class more competitive like the BP's and remove the mage's oportunity to make full rec build.

* For the rangers, just the fatal hit change are perfect, no more to say.

* I see some rectard hunters spamming MP/SP Shot and having 6 debuffs in weapons, this is a problem because each hit drops 2500 MP/SP and have a decent % to aplly some debuffs. It's sounds like a crazy idea, but remove debuffs in the game can make a better playability for all. Also, the ammount of MP/SP reduced by the skills can be nerfed (2500 to 1000, for a example).
EDIT: I have seen in a pvp a few minutes ago, 4-5 full rec hunters. Literraly is the cancer. Perma spam debuffs and MP/SP shot, prevent you from using skills. For the love of god, nerf MP/SP Shot to 2500 to 500 or other count, to make it useless, this skills are the cancer.

* And finally for the Defenders, an inmortal chars who can perma annoy the healers without dying (And the same like the hunters, having a 6 debuff build in the weapons). Maybe the abs change can make killeable by the magical classes, but also i suggest the same thing than the hunters: Remove debuffs lapis.

It's just my opinions about the rec chars, based on my playing experience here.

Edited by user Monday, January 01, 2018 8:32:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Cameleon  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 7:14:17 PM(UTC)
Cameleon

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think it would be a good idea to remove debuffs instead of ABS. Im pretty sure that removing debuffs will reduce amount of rectards. I also think that fatal hit should be unpottable but recharge of this skill should be increased to like 12-15 sec instead of 8 sec. In 8 sec i can use like 2-3 skills and i have to use fatal hit again.
Offline Kritter  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 7:15:39 PM(UTC)
[S]Bubba_Gump

Agree with removing ABS, removing debuff lapis, making AR single target, taking a look at mages and adjusting CD to give them same effectiveness as BP's or remove all attack skills from healer/orcs to avoid bp/borcs completely and making fatal potable will help greatly.

Edited by user Monday, January 01, 2018 7:16:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline EyesWideShut  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 7:42:07 PM(UTC)
Vengeance

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Healers griefed by rectards? Try No cast time for Healing Lvl3, meaning no interruptions by auto attacks or skills that are not meant to stun. Rectards will loose their purpose in game and come to senses and play dps again.
If you think no cast heals are too OP then add a 1 sec cooldown. (Or reduce instant heal cd fvrom 30sec to 1-2sec). Also make all healing skills WIS based (no bonus add-ons) so borcs and bps don't gain any advantage.
thanks 2 users thanked Vengeance for this useful post.
Deni on 1/1/2018(UTC), Jumpluff on 1/1/2018(UTC)
Offline Glalie  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 7:53:13 PM(UTC)
Jumpluff

Originally Posted by: EyesWideShut Go to Quoted Post
Healers griefed by rectards? Try No cast time for Healing Lvl3, meaning no interruptions by auto attacks or skills that are not meant to stun. Rectards will loose their purpose in game and come to senses and play dps again.
If you think no cast heals are too OP then add a 1 sec cooldown. (Or reduce instant heal cd fvrom 30sec to 1-2sec). Also make all healing skills WIS based (no bonus add-ons) so borcs and bps don't gain any advantage.

Completely aggre with this, actually the skill have 1s cast time (Very short time), make instant casting and add a 2-3s of cd (To make the same real timing of heal than now) will be fine. And for instant heal, can be buffed to be a strong healing cd.

EDIT; I have testest with a char, the REAL cast time of the healing is 0.25 seconds, not 1s. Look at the casting bar and see. With this in mind, make instant casting sounds much more coherent.

Edited by user Monday, January 01, 2018 7:54:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline [X]  
#10 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 8:44:39 PM(UTC)
[X]

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dear Blitz,

Simple make the ABS that cant not be linked on any F/D or W/G set or weapons . Make them only link abale for only ORC , prist , pagggan ,Mage sets . that will be cool again .
so make it simple ..
Offline J1GGLYPUFF  
#11 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 9:10:20 PM(UTC)
[I.AM]PAIN

sounds like a step in the right direction.....unfortunately these people will always discover a new way to " not die "
clean one exploit and wait for the next one to surface

pvp= kill AND DIE
without both there is no pvp.
thanks 1 user thanked [I.AM]PAIN for this useful post.
[S][.Harley.] on 1/1/2018(UTC)
Offline LittleFluffyBunny  
#12 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 10:04:55 PM(UTC)
LittleFluffyBunny

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Well I think there are better options for both of your changes about the absorb lapises and fatal hit.

First about the Rec classes, I think each class is balanced at the moment, exile has a great balancing between the classes where they can deal a lot of dmg with a lot of dex while being squishy or they can deal a lot of dmg, have no dex and be tanky. With removing the ABS lapises this balancing will be out of shape and it will probably not completely ruin the pvp but make it a lot worse.

Now my proposal for solving the situation with the rec classes. It's as simple as that, make a rule whereas players are not allowed to play a class linked in the maximum possible way to take minimum dmg with the only purpose being to annoy healers. You somehow resist to this option which I totally can't understand. Great names in the esports scene have rules that prevent toxic or griefing gameplay. I'll explain as to why you are allowed to make that rule by the game League of Legends, for those of you who are not familiar with this game, it is a game where you play a match 5 vs 5 that lasts for about 30-40min. If a player plays the game in a way that is only annoying the other players and not contributing to the purpose the game was made for, he can get reported and banned. This means if a player is feeding the enemy team for purpose, is obviously and on purpose building items that don't suit his champion, is being afk during the game or flaming the other players in his game he will get legaly reported and there will be actions taken to prevent this happening in the future.

There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be allowed as the owner of this server to create a rule which allows the players to have a more enjoyable experience playing your server.

Now to the 2nd change, Fatal Hit. When I first suggestest the ranger changes with all its details to you, I said Fatal Hit should be an unpottable snare/root and not a stun. Making Fatal Hit now pottable will completely ruin this class once again. The buff to this class was in my opinion one of the best things that happened to exile pvp, I agree that making Fatal Hit an unpottable stun is completly broken, so I'm suggesting that you make it a root/snare and not a stun but leaving it unpottable. The purpose of this skill is to give the ranger the freedom to finish his chains and force the enemy to fight him back. It was never the purpose to make it a completly broken 1 vs 1 skill. Changing this skill to an unpottalbe snare/root will also hurt the rec assassines/rangers as the priest can than skill heal and dispel in the duration of the debuff.

Cassie

Edited by user Monday, January 01, 2018 10:05:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Umbara  
#13 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 10:23:31 PM(UTC)
Mandalore

As a ranger and bp, I don't agree with these changes. I love playing ranger, and my bp ( like a lot of other battle priest ) is full int. My bp can die in 2-3 hits from a warrior, and that's with ABS linked in. Imagine without abs? I'll be a 1- hit target. Are you guys trying to kill the bp class?

These changes to the ranger skills and the removal of abs are not necessary.

Everyone here knows that Red Devils is real source of the rectard problem. Admins are letting Red Devils and players like Kubilay control the server.

If Red Devils don't join the fury raid there's no pvp, or if something doesn't go their way they leave and then there's no pvp. That is how they control pvp. Do you realize what this means? ONE guild controls the server.

And the worst part about this is that Admins let them. Why do I say Admins let them control the game? Because they're not banning them when they KNOW they're a problem. It's like a cancer patient that willingly lets a tumor exist within their body. They know it's a problem but they refuse to go get it removed and getting the problem solved.

Red Devils and players like Kubilay are cancerous tumors.

I don't see why the Admins allow ONE guild and a few other players to control their game and ruin the fun.

When I started playing Exile a year ago pvp was amazing. Now this server is dead-er ( I know that's not a word, so don't tell me how to spell ) than my ancestors and Admins allow rectards to carry on killing it even more. Also don't tell me it's not dead when EVERYONE knows that the only time the server is active is when admins host the pvp event after grb on Saturdays. Sunday - Friday you can hear a fly buzzing around in AH from all the quiet and people just sitting there because there's no pvp.

Why was Blacklist disbanded and banned when they tried to control the server but not Red Devils and the other rec toons?

Why don't Red Devils and the other rec players like Kubilay get the same treatment?

It makes me ( and I'm sure others too ) wonder if there's something crooked going on here.

Why are Admins SO SCARED to ban them?

Are the admins afraid that if they ban Red Devils and the other rec players there won't be enough people on fury side to pvp?

THERE'S ALREADY NO PVP DUE TO REC TOONS.

You think banning the rec toons means we're going to have less pvp? We already don't have any pvp.

I realize I just created a mini survey with all those questions, so I'm gonna end it with this simple statement: Stop letting Red Devils and the other rec toons control the server. BAN THEM.

Thanks for reading taking the time and reading this. Hopefully what I said will be given some thought.

- Umbara

Edited by user Monday, January 01, 2018 10:27:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Mandalore for this useful post.
Tob on 1/2/2018(UTC), Kodi on 1/3/2018(UTC), Joy on 1/20/2018(UTC)
Offline Glalie  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 12:43:03 AM(UTC)
Jumpluff

Originally Posted by: Balmain Go to Quoted Post
As a ranger and bp, I don't agree with these changes. I love playing ranger, and my bp ( like a lot of other battle priest ) is full int. My bp can die in 2-3 hits from a warrior, and that's with ABS linked in. Imagine without abs? I'll be a 1- hit target. Are you guys trying to kill the bp class?

Everyone here knows that Red Devils is real source of the rectard problem. Admins are letting Red Devils and players like Kubilay control the server.

If Red Devils don't join the fury raid there's no pvp, or if something doesn't go their way they leave and then there's no pvp. That is how they control pvp. Do you realize what this means? ONE guild controls the server.

And the worst part about this is that Admins let them. Why do I say Admins let them control the game? Because they're not banning them when they KNOW they're a problem. It's like a cancer patient that willingly lets a tumor exist within their body. They know it's a problem but they refuse to go get it removed and getting the problem solved.

I don't see why the Admins allow ONE guild and a few other players to control their game and ruin the fun.

When I started playing Exile a year ago pvp was amazing. Now this server is dead-er ( I know that's not a word, so don't tell me how to spell ) than my ancestors and Admins allow rectards to carry on killing it even more. Also don't tell me it's not dead when EVERYONE knows that the only time the server is active is when admins host the pvp event after grb on Saturdays. Sunday - Friday you can hear a fly buzzing around in AH from all the quiet and people just sitting there because there's no pvp.

Why was Blacklist disbanded and banned when they tried to control the server but not Red Devils and the other rec toons?

Why don't Red Devils and the other rec players like Kubilay get the same treatment?

It makes me ( and I'm sure others too ) wonder if there's something crooked going on here.

Are the admins afraid that if they ban Red Devils and the other rec players there won't be enough people on fury side to pvp?

You think banning the rec toons means we're going to have less pvp? We already don't have any pvp.

I realize I just created a mini survey with all those questions, so I'm gonna end it with this simple statement: Stop letting Red Devils and the other rec toons control the server. BAN THEM.

Thanks for reading taking the time and reading this. Hopefully what I said will be given some thought.

- Umbara

Ban? It's a extreme, better send a warning to start making/use a dps gear.
About the absorption Lapises, this lapises are incoherent due to the admin says (There's is no counterplay to the absorption stat).
And in the case of the absorption in non-rectard toons:
For a example i main BP and i play just full int build (No rec or abs, just int and 2 Luc nv7, 4300 atk. 1000 def/rm), i usually receive 7-8k with good ele basic for warriors. With 4 abs Nv7, i must recieve 6600-7600 ¿It's really a BIG difference?, you say this on your comment, you get killed by 2-3 wars hit using the abs.
This is not a problem in the absorption lapis in the DPS classes, is other problem about the extremetly and cancerigenous broken status of the warriors.
Without the abs, the dps classes will be the same thing than now and the rectards suffer a big nerf.

Just my opinion.

Offline Umbara  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 1:01:15 AM(UTC)
Mandalore

Originally Posted by: Glalie Go to Quoted Post

- Umbara

Ban? It's a extreme, better send a warning to start making/use a dps gear.
About the absorption Lapises, this lapises are incoherent due to the admin says (There's is no counterplay to the absorption stat).
And in the case of the absorption in non-rectard toons:
For a example i main BP and i play just full int build (No rec or abs, just int and 2 Luc nv7, 4300 atk. 1000 def/rm), i usually receive 7-8k with good ele basic for warriors. With 4 abs Nv7, i must recieve 6600-7600 ¿It's really a BIG difference?, you say this on your comment, you get killed by 2-3 wars hit using the abs.
This is not a problem in the absorption lapis in the DPS classes, is other problem about the extremetly and cancerigenous broken status of the warriors.
Without the abs, the dps classes will be the same thing than now and the rectards suffer a big nerf.

Just my opinion.

Regarding your comment about sending them a warning, perhapts you're right. Although it makes me question how effective a warning would be when they can simply go back to their rectard ways later on. Banning them would put an end to the problem. Also remember there's bound to be people who will ignore these warnings.

And about the abs and bp class, I have used different builds on my bp this past year. Full int, 75% rec 25% int, 75% int 25%rec, 50% and 50%, no abs, some abs, etc. I can tell you that using abs on my bp has made a HUGE positive difference. Although I still die a lot sometimes it has helped me survive a lot also. I get that pvp involves dying, but there's a difference between dying and straigh-up feeding. Removing that abs is going to affect the casters and healers a lot. Casters are already main targets on both sides. Who is going to want to play caster classes when you're going to have half of the enemy raid up your butt the entire time? No one.

Offline Potol  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 3:47:29 AM(UTC)
IIIl

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
My suggestion to remove debuff lapis as well , to stop the ar spam abuse and not removing ar since its a core skill of a mage/pagan.
Offline [Captain]Cool  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 4:57:24 AM(UTC)
RSDEVIL

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
First of All Blitz who gave you idea of removing abs?
Abs is used by dps classes like defenders/bps and those defenders hit like 6k to ppl and it helps in pvp and mostly even there are many fighters those use them in pvp as they help in countering the bps/boracles in pvp

About Fatal Hit i see making it pottable will be quite tough thing on rangers but what they been doing was like just body camping ppl in pvp cuz after 8 seconds they are done with there chain they use it again and go on another chain due to which another player dont have a chance to fight back i will say better put cool down on it of more time like 20 seconds will be enough or more as u find suitable

Quote:
Now to the 2nd change, Fatal Hit. When I first suggestest the ranger changes with all its details to you, I said Fatal Hit should be an unpottable snare/root and not a stun. Making Fatal Hit now pottable will completely ruin this class once again. The buff to this class was in my opinion one of the best things that happened to exile pvp, I agree that making Fatal Hit an unpottable stun is completly broken, so I'm suggesting that you make it a root/snare and not a stun but leaving it unpottable. The purpose of this skill is to give the ranger the freedom to finish his chains and force the enemy to fight him back. It was never the purpose to make it a completly broken 1 vs 1 skill. Changing this skill to an unpottalbe snare/root will also hurt the rec assassines/rangers as the priest can than skill heal and dispel in the duration of the debuff.

As Cassie said it makes the class balance yeah surely but killing all other classes those cant do anything against a ranger in pvp or 1vs1 cuz they keep using fatal hit over and over and just other person get stun and stays there so nothing eles a player die there and just keep waiting for it and i have seen it many ppl been playing it just to body camp other players nothing else cuz with that only one skill a player is there and ranger keep hitting chains and other person can do nothing rather just wait for healer or just wait till die and get ress nothing else

Better idea increase the cool down on fatal hit if u want to make it unpottable if u make it pottable then fine let the same cool down

Quote:
And about the abs and bp class, I have used different builds on my bp this past year. Full int, 75% rec 25% int, 75% int 25%rec, 50% and 50%, no abs, some abs, etc. I can tell you that using abs on my bp has made a HUGE positive difference. Although I still die a lot sometimes it has helped me survive a lot also. I get that pvp involves dying, but there's a difference between dying and straigh-up feeding. Removing that abs is going to affect the casters and healers a lot. Casters are already main targets on both sides. Who is going to want to play caster classes when you're going to have half of the enemy raid up your butt the entire time? No one.

Completely agreed with you that abs do really help just they dont make any players over power rather for using them a player have to loose alot of stats but if it makes them better in pvp whats point of removing them ?

I dont get why ppl just dont kick rec toons from pvp? just Blitz as far i even remember you allowed it that ppl can kick them but i dont see any leader kicking them just you need ppl who can kick them nothing else and i find this way alot better

Quote:
. LUC seems to counter rec. And so on.

100% right what you said but 99% of ppl dont know that thing and believes that only str is what can do anything or int but dont know how to luc works but unfortunately those even know they dont use it cuz ppl say dex and luc are broken they dont work and already been said that ppl been using cheat engines also so no build works against them nothing rather then str cuz either hit them harder simply better take a look for that also.

Quote:
First about the Rec classes, I think each class is balanced at the moment, exile has a great balancing between the classes where they can deal a lot of dmg with a lot of dex while being squishy or they can deal a lot of dmg, have no dex and be tanky. With removing the ABS lapises this balancing will be out of shape and it will probably not completely ruin the pvp but make it a lot worse.

I agree with this point

Better way is to blitz fix the dex and luc working and see how does luc work against the rec and then you will not make to make much changes and its simple you can allow raid leaders to kick full rec toons nothing else rather that will be enough and just increase ranger fatal hit cool down if u want to keep it unpotable or if u want to make it pottable keep it same way then i will see both classes will have a chance to do something.

RSDEVIL/RSEVIL/[RS]EvilHeart/[Captaion]Cool

Edited by user Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:02:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tob  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:14:55 AM(UTC)
Tob

- Umbara

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I agree with all your points Despacito. Unfortunately when I said something similar about rectard HOT ruining pvp with his orc camp, none took me in serious. Even Bow is encouraging orc camp and rectardism in the game according to her reply to my post. It was the reason I have quit playing this server after so many years. And many awesome players understood and left this server. Intentional rectards camping in pvp, I repeat intentional rectards camping in pvp, I repeat intentional rectards camping in pvp, should be kicked off the game. As an admin is very easy to differentiate who is intentional camper in a pvp session, u must be very stupid not to see it, and they could just kick it off.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:46:13 AM(UTC)
[Admin-Light]BIitz

[X wrote:
;1666]Dear Blitz,

Simple make the ABS that cant not be linked on any F/D or W/G set or weapons . Make them only link abale for only ORC , prist , pagggan ,Mage sets . that will be cool again .
so make it simple ..

This is not possible to do, I explained that in my post here.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:53:34 AM(UTC)
[Admin-Light]BIitz

Originally Posted by: LittleFluffyBunny Go to Quoted Post
Now my proposal for solving the situation with the rec classes. It's as simple as that, make a rule whereas players are not allowed to play a class linked in the maximum possible way to take minimum dmg with the only purpose being to annoy healers. You somehow resist to this option which I totally can't understand. Great names in the esports scene have rules that prevent toxic or griefing gameplay. I'll explain as to why you are allowed to make that rule by the game League of Legends, for those of you who are not familiar with this game, it is a game where you play a match 5 vs 5 that lasts for about 30-40min. If a player plays the game in a way that is only annoying the other players and not contributing to the purpose the game was made for, he can get reported and banned. This means if a player is feeding the enemy team for purpose, is obviously and on purpose building items that don't suit his champion, is being afk during the game or flaming the other players in his game he will get legaly reported and there will be actions taken to prevent this happening in the future.

There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be allowed as the owner of this server to create a rule which allows the players to have a more enjoyable experience playing your server.

Now to the 2nd change, Fatal Hit. When I first suggested the ranger changes with all its details to you, I said Fatal Hit should be an unpottable snare/root and not a stun. Making Fatal Hit now pottable will completely ruin this class once again. The buff to this class was in my opinion one of the best things that happened to exile pvp, I agree that making Fatal Hit an unpottable stun is completly broken, so I'm suggesting that you make it a root/snare and not a stun but leaving it unpottable. The purpose of this skill is to give the ranger the freedom to finish his chains and force the enemy to fight him back. It was never the purpose to make it a completly broken 1 vs 1 skill. Changing this skill to an unpottable snare/root will also hurt the rec assassines/rangers as the priest can than skill heal and dispel in the duration of the debuff.

Cassie

Making a rule not allowing players to play who are high rec or unkillable will just make a lot of players leave. Those games you spoke of never banned anyone for linking lapises legally.They banned them for annoying gameplay. The reason these rec players are annoying is because of how they are LINKED, not because how they behave. What you refer to on other games is BEHAVIOR, not linking. Also, they had over a million players, so banning 50 or 100 was nothing to them. Losing even 20 players on Exile will reduce pvp to just a few paties at best.If I make a rule not allowing high rec, staff will have to CONSTANTLY inspect players all the time, full time, because players can just change gears to hide it whenever they want.This is not possible. Also, making Fatal Hit pottable was necessary, go thank those rec sins and rangers for that, for ruining gameplay. If removing the abs works, I will change Fatal Hit back to unpottable,