logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline LittleFluffyBunny  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 8:50:49 PM(UTC)
LittleFluffyBunny

Groups: Registered, GS Staff

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 9 post(s)
So the idea was that it would make killing full rec classes possible. Well it might make a small difference in your dmg numbers but its not enough, you still need 3-4 people to kill a rec class.

Since the removal of the absorption lapises didn't help at all in making rec classes squishier can we just get them back? The solution to this problem lies somewhere else.

Cassie
thanks 7 users thanked LittleFluffyBunny for this useful post.
Katie on 1/8/2018(UTC), [Ruthless] on 1/8/2018(UTC), -Exie- on 1/8/2018(UTC), Shelby on 1/9/2018(UTC), Mandalore on 1/9/2018(UTC), Maicie on 1/9/2018(UTC), [GS]Yanx- on 1/9/2018(UTC)
Offline Roxy  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 11:32:55 PM(UTC)
Anguish

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Agreed, BP, Mages, Defenders and healers ..All totally useless without that extra absorption to keep them alive, dying from 2 skills isn't fun especially from a dex type warrior.
The Balance is thrown out of place, petition to add ABS lapis back into the game if you don't want to see these classes quit.
thanks 1 user thanked Anguish for this useful post.
Shelby on 1/9/2018(UTC)
Offline Pesky  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 09, 2018 12:55:55 AM(UTC)
Jumpluff

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Quote:
So the idea was that it would make killing full rec classes possible. Well it might make a small difference in your dmg numbers but its not enough, you still need 3-4 people to kill a rec class.

Totally aggre with this. I think the main problem of the rec classes no is the dying issue, is the things than they do in pvp. In case of mages, AR, in case of Hunters, MP/SP Shoots, Sins fatal hit, and BT just AA Spam. So, i think change a bit these skills it's a better idea than the abs removal.

Quote:
Agreed, BP, Mages, Defenders and healers ..All totally useless without that extra absorption to keep them alive

Defenders have a extra defense and 4 skills to survive (Reflector, unto, df , pog). For any caster, yes, it's a change, but really take 700 less (If you use abs 6 and 7) damage per hit is a extreme difference? Vs a hunter, maybe, but vs any other class is just a minor damage difference.

Quote:
dying from 2 skills isn't fun especially from a dex type warrior

This is a problem about the warriors, not especially a lapis or a build. No other class can do this, 3 x3 skills with 10s cd, no more to say.
Offline Monki  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 09, 2018 7:03:56 AM(UTC)
Kodi

Man
Czech Republic

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

1. Put Abs back to game. It was a bad idea from the start. At least it's proven that it doesn't help with rec issue.
  2. Leave skill as they were. They're not the cause of rec issue.
  3. Don't allow to put any stat points towards rec or cap it.
UserPostedImage
Offline Monki  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 09, 2018 7:22:29 AM(UTC)
Kodi

Man
Czech Republic

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Pesky Go to Quoted Post
Totally aggre with this. I think the main problem of the rec classes no is the dying issue, is the things than they do in pvp. In case of mages, AR, in case of Hunters, MP/SP Shoots, Sins fatal hit, and BT just AA Spam. So, i think change a bit these skills it's a better idea than the abs removal.

I strongly disagree. These skills have been in game for a very long time and almost nobody complained about them only until recently. To my best knowledge there has been no change to how they work. But now, there are so many calls for changing them. Why did they become so bad all of sudden?

Something else must have changed that is causing troubles. Don't blame the skills.

I started here back in 2016, so it's not a long time ago. I remember pvp was fun to play for almost any class and more or less balanced. But the more changes are done to the game, the worse it gets (with one praiseworthy exception of Fatal Hit which brought A/R class viable on Exile) and the balance is ruined. Yet people call for more changes again.

UserPostedImage