logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shayne-  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2018 2:02:12 PM(UTC)
Stain

Groups: Registered
Man
Romania

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
As we all know, Fblvl 5 can be farmed mostly in crocs and KI. To go directly to the point, I have like 130 fblvl5s and all i got that is worth having for is just 5 ep coin 500, 10 letter boxes and 20 ep coin 100 and an Int RR. Drops of Ep coin 500 and stat runes for fblvl 5 is just too low, I hope that the chances will increase for ep coin 500 and stat runes because a lot of players wanted to farm for fblvl5, especially in KI, but it is not worth the time at all. you farmed for an hour in KI and got like for example 50 fblvl5 then all u get are letter boxes, ep coins 100, and some few chips that would just total to 10 ep 500 coin in value? Like i said, It is not worth it, I know crocs is a best spot for farm but how about it when the other faction will have it? or just too many ppl standing there? there are no alternative GOOD farming spots. I know that ADM made crocs a good farm spot for both factions for PVP but it just sucks you know. When u're alternative farm spot is KI and it only drops FBlvl5 which also gives u crappy items, just too much of those crappy items. This is all i have to say.

-Farming.
Offline Ehrenfest  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:37:16 AM(UTC)
[BoS]GreenLantern

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sorry, but I disagree with this. The drops are already pretty OP compared to how it used to be. Now I'm a really old player on Exile so call me nostalgic when I say that I enjoyed the old days where we had to farm for days (not 5 minutes) to get a few force lapises.
A new toon can be linked within 2 days with some dedication. Everything else is luxury products (EP, new gear, costumes,...) and even perfect OJ should not be something you can complete in 1 week, it should be a work of months. I don't think there's any reason to complain about the drop rates.

Yours truly,

Offline PINHEAD  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:38:38 PM(UTC)
[I.AM]PAIN

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
It is soooooooooo easy to farm anything u need on Exile....my wh is full of ele 2s, rec runes, ops , perfect linking items , force lapis....every normal lapis....etc etc

I regularly give these to new players to get them started or items pre linked that i link when theres no pvp ( i get borred lol )
I do the daily vote to get luxury items aswell as 4s and 5s....takes no effort to have 50k+ ep on webmall and 3 or 4 stacks of ep in game.

Too many people tell new players to farm KI or crocs as soon as they start..but this is wrong info imo.....
New players should goto PR ( fury or aol equiv ) and stay there to link there free gears to make farming toon....once linked you can get everything you need by running a few sweeps through kobalts, then go to the Labs every day and clean thru, including mini bosses in there....
Add to this the very regular MM that the GM team run, and there is no excuse to not have a full wh of everything needed to max a set or 2.

[I.AM]PAIN / PINHEAD

Edited by user Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:39:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked [I.AM]PAIN for this useful post.
-Sin on 4/11/2018(UTC)